Now you can really add a place to every place setting and never be lost for another topic of dinner conversation!
Here’s a fun and original idea – a set of four high quality napkins, each overprinted with an Ordnance Survey or London Street map and personalised by centring them on your home or other chosen location. You simply tell us your chosen address and postcode and we do the rest. Not only does each napkin show intriguing details of the local area around your selected address, but of course they make wonderful talking points at any dinner table. This set of four personalised "Mapkins" is also surely the most perfect, affordable and highly original gift.
- Individual napkins 45 x 45cm each (sets of 4)
- Ordnance Survey’s flagship map base, the Landranger mapping base
is bursting with colourful information showing landmarks and areas of
interest. The map detail features everything from footpaths to motorways
and from farms to stately homes
- Ordnance Survey Landranger mapping covers all of mainland Great Britain
- Geographical Coverage: 14 x 14 miles (each napkin)
Bartholomews London street Mapping
- Bartholomews London street level mapping offers colourful and
highly detailed coverage of Greater London within the M25. Discover
just how green London really is by finding all your local parks along
with of course tube stations, schools, streets and every other detail
you'd expect to see on the capitals street map
- Bartholomews London street level mapping is only available for the area within the M25 motorway
- Geographical Coverage: 3.36 x 3.36 miles.